Sunday, December 4, 2011

Swim Lessons…

Both girls are taking swimming lessons every week. It’s perfect because the class is for 3-5 year olds. They will be in the same class for another year! This swim class has shown just a few more ways in which the girls are complete opposites. For example, Anika is still scared to get her face wet. Avery has no fear, of anything, including dying. The kid let go of the wall a few weeks ago and started sinking. I RAN to the side of the pool and got to her at the same time as her teacher. I grabbed at her arms and her teacher lifted her around her waist. I expected the tears to flow and the lesson to be over. Instead, she spit up some water, coughed a few times, then gave me the biggest grin like, “Mom! Did you see that?! Wasn’t that awesome?!?!?!” This child is going to give me a heart attack.

Here are a few pictures of my little fish…

IMG_3476 IMG_3477 IMG_3478 IMG_3479 IMG_3480 IMG_3481 IMG_3485 IMG_3487 IMG_3488 IMG_3489

This is what Brinley looks like during the lesson…

IMG_3482 IMG_3483 IMG_3486

I love the reddish tint on her little bald head! :) What a doll!

2 comments:

  1. Swimming, in December? Seems a little cold for that kinda thing! Your girls are the coolest! I can't wait to see them. I have decided that I probably can't wait until summer, so I will probably be visiting in April again, but I will make official plans and let you know! I love you Angell! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that they get to be together! Such cute girls you guys have :)

    ReplyDelete