Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh Avery…

This is why you should check on your 2-almost-3-year-old every 45 seconds…

IMG_3423

Yes, that is the wall in my piano room.

IMG_3419

She’s learned how to make smiley faces. Great.

IMG_3421

Avery is especially proud of her ability to draw A’s. They are pretty small on this section of the mural.

IMG_3422

Here’s a great big A. Good job, Avery. Good job.

IMG_3418

Why is she so dang cute? These pictures were taken after the time-out and lecture. There were lots of tears, but I’m not convinced that she is ready to change her ways. I may be posting more wall drawings in a week. I sure hope not, but you never know with this little stinker.

5 comments:

  1. i'm not sure the lecture got through either. she seems pretty proud of her artwork. so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 words. Magic Eraser :) she is stickin' cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha!!!!! I love that grin. She is such a doll. Looks like you've got a little artist in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how proud of herself she is!! She did a lovely job on her mural!! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete