Sunday, October 16, 2011

A big month for the three year old!

Avery is officially three years old. Yikes! I’m not exactly sure where the time has gone. It seems like only yesterday that she joined our family! Now she’s telling us that she is “going to be four soon!” Wow. Here are some of the highlights of Avery’s month.

Gymnastics! Avery is in her first session of gymnastics, and she LOVES it! Her favorite part of gymnastics is the beam. She’s so good at it! She was only two when she started, but she is in the “advanced 3-year-old” class, and she can certainly keep up. In fact, her teacher told me that she is the best in the class! Way to go, little girl!

IMG_3222 IMG_3224

Going to the dentist. Avery had her first appointment with the dentist, and she rocked it! She did better than her mom, literally!!! No cavities, plus she got a special toothbrush at the end. What a great appointment.

IMG_3411

IMG_3412

IMG_3413

IMG_3414

BIRTHDAY!!! I forgot the camera at dinner, but we celebrated as a family at Red Robin, per Avery’s request. Dinner was delicious and Avery got a special birthday balloon, not to mention a free ice-cream sundae and a birthday serenade from every waitress in the restaurant. Now that’s what I call service.

  IMG_3426

IMG_3430 IMG_3431

IMG_3432

IMG_3433

IMG_3438

IMG_3440

IMG_3441

IMG_3442

IMG_3443

IMG_3444

IMG_3446

We sure do love our beautiful, and incredibly silly, Avery! Happy 3rd Birthday, girl!

2 comments:

  1. She is too cute!! I had Corbin on my lap when I was checking blogs and he got so excited when I he saw Avery I think he misses your cute little girls that he used to spend so much time with!

    ReplyDelete