Friday, June 17, 2011

Preschool Celebration!

Anika’s first year of preschool has come to an end. Personally, I think they could have taken it into August and then taken a month off before starting in again, but apparently the kids need a “summer vacation.” Anika agrees with me. Every day she tells me that she “doesn’t want to be out of school.” I hear ya, kid.

Here are some pictures of her end-of-the-school-year-celebration.

IMG_2818 IMG_2820IMG_2822IMG_2826 IMG_2824IMG_2840IMG_2844 IMG_2848Here she is with her teacher, Miss Linda. Anika told me one day on the way home from school that she wishes Miss Linda was her mom, because she loves her so much! I think that Miss Linda could pass as her mom! They look more alike than Anika and I do! IMG_2852 After the celebration, Sean and I took the girls out for an ice-cream cone at McDonalds. They sure are cute!

IMG_2854IMG_2856IMG_2857

On a side note, Avery informed us MANY times throughout this family outing, that she is ready for preschool “right now.” These kids are getting too big, too fast!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anika!!! You are such a smart little girl! Love the pictures and it totally looks like you had tons of fun celebrating the end-of-the-school-year:) Avery is soo funny letting you guys know that she is also ready for preschool! Your girls are too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, summer vacation is more for the teachers than the students. :) Your girls are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete