Monday, June 20, 2011

Baby Shower…

There are six of us “dental wives” who have kids, and out of the six of us, three are pregnant! One of the girls is due in August with baby number 2. She has a little girl already and will be getting a boy this time around! The other girl is due July 16th. Sound familiar? Yep, we share a due date! She has a little boy, and will be getting another little boy. Apparently it’s up to the Mortensen’s to bring little girls into the world.

The three friends who aren’t expecting decided to throw us a baby shower. Truthfully, I felt really silly having a baby shower thrown in my honor. I mean, I’m having my third girl!!! I definitely don’t “need” anything. But we all had such a fabulous time. It was fun just to get together and let the little ones run wild for a bit. Everyone was very generous and gave sweet gifts. I think I’m set on diapers for the first month or two of Brinley’s life, which is a nice comfort. Plus I received the most adorable hair bows!!! I think that I was a bit of a slacker in the “girly” department with both Anika and Avery, but Brinley has so many cute hair things that I don’t have a choice but to keep her all dolled up! It’s going to be fun!

Here are some pictures of the beautiful baby shower. I was about 34 and a half weeks along at this point.

IMG_2863 IMG_2867IMG_2871  IMG_2872

Thank you, friends, for the wonderful shower and the great gifts! I’m excited to get this little girl here!!!

2 comments:

  1. Angell, you look great! It is really too bad we don't live closer because our families our matched up perfectly--we'd have great play dates with our 3 little gals each! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angell! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm excited for you to have baby #3! It's a lot of fun, and you are such a super-mom, that you'll be awesome. You look great, but I was the same way...I couldn't wait to have my baby so that I could run and move my body again!!! Good luck with everything the next couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete