Friday, March 9, 2012

Brinley…

I just can’t get enough of this little girl.

IMG_3806 IMG_3810 IMG_3824 IMG_3832 IMG_3836IMG_3876  IMG_3889 IMG_3879

So I haven’t written nearly enough about my Brinley girl. I LOVE HER! All of these pictures were taken in January and February and I think we can all agree that she is just too darn cute. Brinley LOVES sitting up and playing with her toys. She basically sits on the floor and watches her big sisters run around all day. She’s grown out of the pink Bumbo, but she loved that while it lasted. The bouncer is still one of her favorite things. That last picture is from a Thursday night. I teach piano lessons for an hour and a half every Thursday evening and she usually spends a good chunk of that time bouncing around. On this particular night, she never fussed, so I never went into the living room to take her out. After my last student left, I found my little sleeping beauty. Too funny.

Brinley is the happiest baby I have ever met. She rarely cries, and if she does, it usually has to do with a growling tummy. She wakes up in the morning and just sings to herself until I come in to get her. She has honestly brought so much happiness into our home. I don’t know what we ever did without her!

Brinley, we all love you to pieces!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet her!!! Only one more month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet her! She looks so much like my little Abby. Those two little girls are going to have so much fun together this summer. We miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete