Saturday, December 4, 2010

COUSINS!!!

We had a fun week. My cousin, Ashley Timm and her family came and stayed with us for a night. Her hubby, Jeremy, interviewed at OSU for a medical residency spot starting next year. Needless to say, we’re hoping they choose OHIO!

We really didn’t do much of anything, but it was just fun having them here! It’s been years since we last saw each other. In fact, she met Avery for the first time, and I met their little Connor for the first time!

Here are a few pictures!

IMG_2315 IMG_2316 IMG_2317 IMG_2320LOVE COUSINS! Thanks for coming and staying with us, Ash! We miss you already!

4 comments:

  1. Angell, your girls look so grown up and SO beautiful in these pictures! They are as cute as can be. And I'm glad you had so much fun spending time with cousins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous Ash got to see you...and jealous you got to see Ash. I miss both of you! We are already puting in our vote for Utah. Come and visit us soon. Your girls are getting so big, I need to see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had such a great time!!! Thanks for letting us stay with you and showing us Columbus. You have such an adorable family! Come to St. Louis anytime, we would love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable children!! My we miss you and we hope you are doing so good. Merry Christmas Ü

    ReplyDelete